The course will teach you, hands-on, how to use two free software programs to develop immersive, 3D storytelling.
1. Visual Planning: Ideas, References and Concept Art
2. Basic modeling and rigging in Blender
3. Exporting and importing .FBX
4. Scene Blockout
6. The Sequencer
7. Axis break rule
8. Kinematic Camera Settings, Anamorphic Lenses and Aspect Ratio and Depth of Field
10. Level Design
11. Assets: Quixel Megascans, Sketchfab and Unreal Marketplace
13. Materials, Textures and Shaders
15. Automatic Exposure
16. Real-time Post Processing
17. Bloom, Vignette, Grain and Motion Blur
18. Motion Capture with Iphone or Deepmotion
20. Real-time rendering with png or video output
21. Links to Blender and Unreal channels
The final project of the course is the making of a short horror film, with video output, 360 video, and an executable program. The student will have available the open project in Blender and Unreal, so those who want to focus on animation, for example, without having to learn modeling, can do just the part that interests them.
No previous knowledge of the software is required, just a computer with a video card.
Agata Tryshtee is a Brazilian artist and vtuber who works with digital identity and existence. Tryshtee's work often deals with the relationship between the digital and the physical, and the ways in which our presence is touched by myth-making through media and technology.