Ian Grant

  • Marlboro, USA
My name is Ian grant and I pursuing alternative digital photography and art history at Marlboro College at the moment. I think I have sent you some of my work before. I apply glitch art methods to my film and photographs. I use a method which is known as video mixing where i take apart the video inputs and digital expose different signals into the same monitor and record the results, with each tv/monitor outputting different results. Using similar video mixing methods and vhs analog conversion I have begun creating a portfolio of alternative digital photography based photographs. I have attached some examples of that. In those I used something called a video corrector, also video mixing vhs with a video synthesizer circuit I constructed taking apart a VGA interface. The process of "Glitch art" is very important, to me especially. ​​​​​